Sunday, February 15, 2009

3 Word Wednesday & 55 Flash Fiction Friday

I am doing a combination again this week with 3WW and 55FFF.
The prompts for 3WW were validate, rabble and disarray. I know I am late, but like I always say......better late than never.


Looking at the disarray around her, her mother passed out on the couch, the rabble always on the corner. She wants out.

She will show him what he doesn’t know. She knows he’ll validate her information, but the test doesn’t lie. Fourteen years without a father, she has found him. Will he take her in?

3 comments:

myrtle beached whale said...

Great use of the prompts. I hope he does.

Thom Gabrukiewicz said...

Another great contribution in such a tight, compelling package.

G-Man said...

Wow Redheels...
Serious subject matter here.
Better late than NEVER on another Excellent 55 I might add.
Thanks for the heads up, and have a Great Week!!