Friday, September 5, 2008

Sunday Scribblings - Miracle - 9/7/08


When I saw the prompt for this week, my mind flashed. I saw replays of many things I consider to be miracles in my life. Sometimes I feel I am the luckiest person in the world and other times I seem to forget how lucky I am.

I watched a beautiful person I love very much change their life of addiction and become a productive member of society.

One night several years ago (I had just gotten my first computer a few months before) I was on Yahoo, looking around and found a site where you could post comments and ask for others to respond back to you. I responded and met a friend and soul mate. The site was gone the next day. (We both looked for it.)

Birth, this is for sure a miracle. Two beautiful, healthy children, three perfect grandchildren. I am so lucky to have them in my life.

I don’t think it is possible for me to list all of my miracles. I know that I experience many each and every day and for that I am so very thankful……..




Another miracle........my beautiful Outer Banks........

11 comments:

Granny Smith said...

These are the kind of miracles that I like to hear about!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading this!

myrtle beached whale said...

This is probably your best post. I am glad that miracle inspired you.

Linda Jacobs said...

Hope Hanna isn't giving you too much trouble this morning! She'll be visiting us later tonight.

Great post!

Lucy said...

beautiful post REd, so nice to have u back.

paisley said...

like granny,, i love hearing about seemingly impossible things that happen in peoples lives... what a wonderful post.

susan said...

Love your images and appreciate the reflections in your post.

Anonymous said...

wow! These things do happen thats why we believe in miracles.
Nice post!

JulMarSol said...

It's great to read miracles in other people's lives. I loved reading your post.

TD said...

Enjoyed reading about your miracles. It's all about listening for the whisper. Thank you.

Nita Jo said...

Such a nice read! I love the photo too.