Wednesday, June 4, 2008

3 Word Wednesday & 55 Flash Fiction Friday

I enjoy combining Three Word Wednesday and 55 Fiction Friday. It makes me feel like a real writer. The prompts for this week were Deny, Smile and Uncomfortable.



I see it on your face. The uncomfortable feeling in my stomach tells me I am right. Should I confront you? You will deny it, but that won’t make it untrue. Should I reciprocate? Revenge, so sweet, the thought makes me smile. Would you feel this stabbing hurt? The real question is why. Explain…….please.


13 comments:

TC said...

It's really that why, isn't it? Something that just seems incomprehensible to me.

You do a good job on these... I don't think I could tell a story in 55 words!

myrtle beached whale said...

wow, you are not a woman to cross. I love the evil beauty in the photo. You could love her but not take a chance of falling asleep.

gautami tripathy said...

Revenge is not worth it. Let it go..

Random Musings

Tammy Brierly said...

I totally agree with TC. Why? Well done!

Daily Panic said...

if only we could read minds...it would be aweful :(
happy 3WW!

Lucy said...

great job combining the two prompts!
Ive never participated in fiction fri. Is it writing using only 55 words??

smarmoofus said...

Great 55. I know that sinking, twisting feeling. Well-captured.

-smarmoofus

G-Man said...

Redheels...
You should feel like a 'real' writer, because this was an excellent piece of work.
Thank you so very much for sharing this.
Great 55 girl...see you next week!
Galen

James Goodman said...

oh, a painful 55, but nicely done. It always comes back to why, doesn't it?

lime said...

combingn the two is most impressive. well done.

Akelamalu said...

Well done. I'm not familiar with 3 word Wednesday only 55's but you did a great job combining both.

Mona said...

Revenge is a necessary evil sometimes... Too much burden.. must be shed..

But...

Success is the best revenge you can take on others!

Wonderful 55 :)

little wing writer said...

amazing so many thoughts in few words... i can hear it .... that's my story and im stickin to it... on both sides.. lying eyes n revenge...