Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday 13 - Television Characters - 4/10/08

I have wanted to start writing a blog, but was just wasn’t sure how to begin, didn’t know what to write about, you know all the things that run through your head when you are unsure of yourself. I don’t know if others have this problem, but for me….. it is a huge problem!

After reading Rick’s thirteen TV characters, I felt inspired. So now is the time for me to step up and just begin. So here are thirteen of my favorite TV characters. They are in no particular order though I would put Norton and Kramden number 1.

1. Jack Bauer. This is the man that I would want with me if I were ever in BIG trouble.

2. Chris Grissom/Horatio Caine. I know they are not on the same show, but they do the same things, so I just couldn’t decide which to choose.

3. Richard Fish. I just loved the Barry White music.

4. Dan Connors. It takes a very good man to put up with Roseanne.

5. Niles and Fraser Crane. I just couldn’t separate them.

6. Andy Sipowicz. He got his life together.

7. Ralph Kramden and Ed Norton. What a great twosome.

8. Special Agent Seeley Booth/Angel. I just think he is so handsome.

9. Charlie Harper. Another handsome man.

10. Mork. Nothing more needs to be said.

11. George Costanza and Cosmo Kramer. Another great twosome.

12. Adrian Monk. Brilliant but damaged.

13. Deputy Police Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson. I love her because her life has as much chaos as mine.

2 comments:

myrtle beached whale said...

Great list. Some of these will be on nearly anyone's list. Classic characters. Good job on your first blog.

Lucy said...

hi Redheels, Congrats on starting your very first blog! I'm happy Rick sent you to mine, thanks for your comment. I Love a lot of your choices here.. Jack Bauer.. OH yeah baby! I really miss that show!
Are they EVER writing a new season?
Good luck with blogging, Rick is a great inspiration. He will show you the ropes and if you need any help from me it would be a pleasure! :)